Process Servers who serve Incarcerated People Listed in Toledo, Ohio, 43623
Contact Name: Arnold Pasternack
Toledo, Ohio, Zip Code 43623
You are here because you looking to have your documents served by a Process Server or documents Notarized for you and an inmate. Listed in the directory you will find local Process Servers and Notaries who can serve adn deliver documents to an inmate incarcerated in Lucas County CTF located at 1100 Jefferson Ave., Toledo Ohio.
Serving and delivering legal documents to a respondent / defendant / witness / inmate is common place and an easily performed task for a private Process Server. Process Servers who perform process serving services at Lucas County CTF are tasked with the responsibility of contacting the facility, making the required appointment, traveling to, waiting and ultimately meeting the inmate and serving her/him with your urgent documents.
You should know, most prisons and correctional facilities, such as Lucas County CTF usually allow private Process Servers to have direct access to an inmate / respondent / defendant / witness provided the Process Server follows the explicit rules and regulations set forth by the Warden and/or Management. However, there are some facilities and prisons that will not allow a private Process Server to effectuate legal process. It is your responsibility to make sure our Process Server will be granted access to the inmate before hiring us. We cannot guarantee your legal documents will be delivered but will try our best. You are paying us for our time and efforts to attempt service of process.
Please make sure the Lucas County CTF, located at 1100 Jefferson Ave. in Toledo, Ohio, allows private Process Servers access for the purposes of service of process BEFORE YOU RETAIN US! Prison policies frequently change, and you must make sure the current policy allows us to gain access to the inmate as required by state and federal statutes requiring personal service.
The inmate / defendant / respondent / witness / baby daddy or baby mother incarcerated at Lucas County CTF is subject to the same laws and statutes of the issuing jurisdiction as any other respondent/defendant/witness who is not incarcerated. When service of process is attempted your process servers will make sure your service is performed in accordance with the law, statutes and the policies of the correctional facility / institution. After service of process services are complete, all details of the service, specifically the date and time service were made coupled with all the case style information including all titled documents served, will be memorialized with a formal and court compliant Affidavit / Proof of Service.
Whether or not there is a prison, institution or a correctional Facility in Toledo within Lucas, Ohio, there most likely is a jail where we can serve an inmate your documents. It is your responsibility to provide us with the exact location and address where the inmate / defendant / respondent / witness may be held over. We will attempt to serve legal process upon a person in a jail as we would anyone who is incarcerated elsewhere.
Overall, if you are seeking to serve an inmate / respondent / defendant / witness at Lucas County CTF, located at 1100 Jefferson Ave. in Lucas County, Ohio in or a person in a jail in Toledo or anywhere in Lucas County, we will try our best to deliver your urgent court documents directly to the inmate. Please be advised, in some instances, the facility where the defendant / respondent is located will not allow us to perform service of process. We assume you contacted the facility and confirmed the defendant / respondent is jailed, inmate or incarcerated and confirmed the facility will authorize service of process upon the inmate.
1. You must have the full legal name of the inmate / defendant / respondent at the Lucas County CTF at 1100 Jefferson Ave., Toledo, Ohio before we can proceed with our services.
2. You must have the inmate's registration or identification number issued by the institution, facility or jail, especially at Lucas County CTF.
3. You must confirm the policies of the Lucas County CTF with respect to Process Servers entering its facility for the purposes of meeting with the inmate / defendant / respondent so that service of process can be made. It is your responsibility, entirely, to confirm with powers that be at Lucas County CTF, what its policies are before hiring us.
4. You should try to find out the name of the case manager.
5. You should try to find out the name of the administrator in charge of appointments.
6. Ascertain the hours of operations and what times are permitted for service of process. We know the Lucas County CTF located at 1100 Jefferson Ave. changes its hours frequently and we urge you to confirm accordingly.
7. It is important to remember that the safety and effectiveness at Lucas County CTF depends on the staff adhering to a strict routine. Private Process Servers need to submit to that routine and understand that they are a visitor under the control of the staff once they enter. This is one of the main aspects relating to service of process services and whether we will have direct access to the inmate.